Savour your New Forest Breakfast. All fresh produce comes from the Forest and travels the minimum number of food miles possible. It carries the official New Forest Marque to indicate quality and sustainability.
New Forest Breakfast
Enjoy free breakfast in the hotel from 7.45am to 10am. Before 7.45am we offer a continental breakfast, which we put it into your room in a fridge the previous night. Please request continental breakfast by 6.30pm the night before or prior to arrival if you know you’ll need an early start.
Special dietary requirements
Your hotel breakfast menu also caters for people with special dietary requirements. We serve Linda Macartney sausages for those who choose a vegetarian or vegan breakfast. There’s also gluten-free bread and cereal, soya milk and dairy free spread if required.
What’s for breakfast?
Cottage Lodge hotel breakfast menu includes:
- Cereals, natural yoghurt, fresh fruit
- Orange and apple Juices
- Filter coffee & decaffeinated coffee
- Teas & infusions: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Peppermint, green tea, decaffeinated tea, rooibus
- Soya Milk
- Brown and white bread
- Gluten-free Bread
- Free range eggs: produced by Clayton’s New Forest eggs
- Local field mushroom: cultivated by Merry Orchard, Cowsfield.
- Tomato: in season grown by Turvills, Pennington. (Out of season – Isle of Wight)
- Sausage: made by Owls Barn, Sopley, from pigs reared in the forest.
- Gluten-free sausage: also made by Owls Barn
- Vegetarian & vegan sausages
- Back bacon: dry cured at Owls Barn, Sopley using an organic process.
- Local field mushrooms
- Eggs Benedict
- Bacon sandwiches
- Beans on toast
- Deconstructed Spanish Breakfast
Guests often ask where they can buy the sausages to take home. The sausages and all the other ingredients in the New Forest Breakfast can be bought from: Owls Barn Organic Farm Shop, Sopley, Christchurch, BH23 7AZ Tel: 01425 672239.