Your Safety and Security
We look forward to welcoming you!
Cottage Lodge has reserved a room for you and made it unavailable for other people to purchase.
– At the time of booking, a deposit equivalent to the value of the first night's stay will be taken at the time of booking.
– Should you need to cancel your booking, the deposit is fully refundable until 14 days prior the booked arrival date.
– Changes following this time, and up until 48 hours prior to arrival, the deposit will be held on your account for 365 days to allow you to rebook your stay for a later date.
– Changes within 48 hours of arrival will result in the deposit being forfeited as a cancellation charge.
– No-show fee: full payment of booking will be taken.
– For reservations made via third party booking websites, please contact your booking provider for additional information on their policies.
– We recommend that you take out insurance to cover any possible cancellation of a booking.
CARING FOR ALL & PROTECTING OUR SMALL BUSINESS
Our number 1 priority is the safety of you our guests and our wonderful team!
We kindly ask that all guests are courteous and respect other guests and our team.
We respectfully ask that if you are feeling unwell, please do not travel to us, let us reschedule your booking.
CHECK IN / OUT
FACE COVERINGS. It is no longer obligatory, but we will respect all guests and team who would like to continue to wear them circulating inside the hotel.
HAND SANITISER. Please continue to use hand sanitiser provided in the entrance/exits each time when you enter the hotel.
HOUSEKEEPING. Your room will be carefully sanitised and cleaned prior to your arrival. During your stay we will service your rooms, straightening beds, emptying bins and tidying.
If you would prefer that your room is not serviced by housekeeping during your stay, please make us aware on check in.
ARRIVAL. We will ask you to book an approximate time slot for check in. This is to avoid too many guests arriving at once and enables us to check you in efficiently.
A personalised car parking bay will also be arranged for your vehicle.
Welcome tea/coffee and cake will be offered to you on check in.
PAYMENT. We accept credit/debit cards/Apple pay. Cash is of course accepted too.
Breakfasts are managed by pre booking a time slot at check in. Dinners at White Tails Restaurant are booked with the restaurant separately and we encourage you to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
At check in we will ask you to assist us with a continental breakfast pre-order in replacement of a buffet to allow us to efficiently manage all our guests in house. A sanitised table will be allocated for you at breakfast and our team will look after you and serve your pre-ordered continental breakfast and take your order for your New Forest freshly cooked breakfast each morning.
Our Snug Bar will be available as a lounge and communal area for small numbers of guests to relax.
PPE and SOCIAL DISTANCING
Hand sanitiser will be available for guests to use within the hotel areas. Guests are welcome to continue to wear face covering if they wish to.
The team have been trained to conduct social distancing practices.
All rooms will be throughly deep cleaned and disinfected for all new arrivals and departures. We will be extra vigilant regularly disinfecting all doors, handles and hard surfaces on entrances, exits and communal hallways.
THANK YOU for your support and collaboration.
Relax you’re in safe hands & we look forward to welcoming you back!
For any questions or concerns please call us