Your safety and security
An update from our team on how we are preparing for reopening
We would like to reassure you that we are doing everything to make your visit at the Cottage Lodge Hotel and the beautiful New Forest National Park as safe as possible.
High standards of cleanliness and great service has always been our practice, but in these times of uncertainty we are ensuring we do our very best by following strict guidelines.
CARING FROM ALL
Looking after you, your family and our team is our priority; therefore, we are introducing the following practices:
Guests will be asked to please avoid travelling to us if they or any family members have been unwell or have any symptoms
- We will kindly ask you to take your temperature on arriving at the hotel. Should you show signs of high temperature, we will have to ask you to leave the hotel.
- We will ask you to book an allocated time slot for check in so as to avoid too many guests arriving at once and enable us to check you in efficiently and follow safety guidelines. A personalised car parking bay will be arranged for your vehicle.
- We will only accept credit/debit cards. Cash will temporarily not be accepted.
- We will limit numbers of guests at the same time for breakfast and at dinner in White Tails Restaurant by asking you to book in and adhere to specific timings. This will help us to ensure social distancing is observed and allow us time to clean after guests efficiently.
- Please be advised that due to its size we regret our Snug Bar will not be available as a lounge and communal area for more then two parties at the same time.
- We will also ask our guests to sanitise hands before taking anything from the honesty bar.
PPE and SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Hand sanitiser will be available for guests to use within the hotel areas.
- We ask that all guests respect social distancing when in the public areas of the hotel, and keep 2m apart to protect other guests and our team.
- All team member will be required to have their temperature checked on a daily basis. We will monitor our team for any illness or symptoms.
- The team at work will wear masks and gloves and regularly wash hands and use hand sanitiser.
- The team have been trained to conduct social distancing practices.
- All rooms will be thoroughly deep cleaned and disinfected for all new arrivals and departures.
- We will be extra vigilant regularly disinfecting all doors and handles and hard surfaces on entrances, exits and communal hallways.
- Non-essential items will be removed to reduce cross contamination, e.g. bedroom directory, magazines, etc.
For new bedroom reservations booked directly with Cottage Lodge Hotel for travel dates between 4th July and 19th December 2020:
- At the time of booking, the first night’s stay will be payable as deposit.
- If you need to cancel due to COVID-19 and have given 72 hours notice prior to your arrival date, your deposit will either be refunded or we can transfer your booking to another suitable date.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking within 72 hours of arrival due to COVID-19, we can transfer your booking to another suitable date. Please note however, rates may differ between your chosen dates.
- Any cancellations or amendments within 72 hours that are not as a direct result of COVID-19, will result in our retaining the charge for the first night of your stay.
- For reservations made via third party booking websites, please contact your booking provider for additional information on their policies.
With thoughts and best wishes from all of our team, to all of you. For any questions or concerns please call us 01590 622296.keyboard_arrow_left Back