Your safety and security
TEMPORARY CLOSURE – November update
As you know we’ve now closed our doors once again for a short period in line with the latest Government decision.
Whilst we’re sure you’ll be missing your Cottage Lodge escapes as much as we are, we’re all in this together and this step is a necessary one to beat the coronavirus.
Keep those chins up, masks on and hands washed and we’ll see you on the flipside. Stay safe until we can welcome you back again!
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Since we have reopened we would like to reassure you that we are doing everything possible to make your visit at the Cottage Lodge Hotel and the beautiful New Forest National Park as safe as possible. We can assure you that you can make your reservations with confidence, knowing that we have a fully flexible booking policy in place.
High standards of cleanliness and great service has always been our practice, but in these times of uncertainty we are ensuring we do our very best by following strict guidelines and applying extra sanitising to our daily duties.
REOPENING – July update
CARING FOR ALL
Looking after you, your family and our team is our priority; therefore, we are introducing the following practices:
Guests are asked to please avoid travelling to us if they or any family members have been unwell or have any symptoms, or if there is a lock down in their neighbourhood.
Guests are asked to please download the Covid 19 app to scan in on arrival. (If your phone does not support this app, a manual track & trace option will be offered to you to fulfill this government requirement)
- We will ask you to book an allocated time slot for check in so as to avoid too many guests arriving at once and enable us to check you in efficiently and follow safety guidelines. A personalised car parking bay will also be arranged for your vehicle.
- We will kindly ask to take your temperature on arrival at the hotel. Should you show signs of high temperature, we are sorry but we will have to ask you to leave the hotel.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitiser provided.
- At this time We will prefer to accept credit/debit cards/ applepay However cash can be accepted. Please note full payment for your stay will be taken on arrival (rather than check out) as we adapt to the current situation.
- All guests over the age of 11 are required to wear a face covering in all public areas of the hotel. (These can be removed once sat to dine and of course in the comfort of the bedrooms)
- We kindly ask that all guests are courteous and respect other guests and our team as we try to operate safely at this time.
- We will limit numbers of guests at the same time for breakfast and at dinner in White Tails Restaurant by asking you to book in and adhere to specific timings. This will help us to ensure social distancing is observed and allow us time to clean after guests efficiently.
- Breakfasts are managed by pre booking a time slot at check in.
- At check in we will ask you to assist us with a Continental breakfast pre order in replacement of our buffet to allow us to efficiently manage all our guests in house.
- A sanitised table will be allocated for you at breakfast and our team will look after you and serve your pre ordered Continental breakfast and take your order for your freshly cooked breakfast each morning.
- Please be advised that due to its size we regret our Snug Bar will not be available as a lounge and communal area for more then two parties at the same time.
- We will also ask our guests to sanitise hands before taking anything from the honesty bar.
PPE and SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Hand sanitiser will be available for guests to use within the hotel areas. We kindly ask you to make use of it every time you enter the hotel.
- We ask that all guests respect social distancing when in the public areas of the hotel, and wear a face covering whilst keeping 1m+ apart to protect other guests and our team.
- All team member will be required to have their temperature checked on a daily basis. We will monitor our team for any illness or symptoms.
- The team at work will wear masks and gloves and regularly wash hands and use hand sanitiser.
- The team have been trained to conduct social distancing practices.
- All rooms will be thoroughly deep cleaned and disinfected for all new arrivals and departures.
- We will be extra vigilant regularly disinfecting all doors and handles and hard surfaces on entrances, exits and communal hallways.
- Non-essential items will be removed to reduce cross contamination, e.g. bedroom directory, magazines, etc.
For new bedroom reservations booked directly with Cottage Lodge Hotel for travel dates between 4th July and 19th December 2020:
- At the time of booking, the first night’s stay will be payable as deposit.
- If you need to cancel due to COVID-19 and have given 72 hours notice prior to your arrival date, your deposit will either be refunded or we can transfer your booking to another suitable date.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking within 72 hours of arrival due to COVID-19, we can transfer your booking to another suitable date. Please note however, rates may differ between your chosen dates.
- Any cancellations or amendments within 72 hours that are not as a direct result of COVID-19, will result in our retaining the charge for the first night of your stay.
- For reservations made via third party booking websites, please contact your booking provider for additional information on their policies.
Relax you’re in safe hands & we look forward to welcoming you back!
For any questions or concerns please call us 01590 622296.keyboard_arrow_left Back