Easter Lunch at the Fallen Tree Restaurant
Looking for something to do this Easter? Spoil yourself with lunch at the Fallen Tree Restaurant. Open for lunch on 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th of March the Fallen Tree Restaurant at the Cottage Lodge Hotel is offering a special menu.
If you would like to make a booking please ring 01590 622296 and we will be delighted to welcome you. Children are welcome at £7.75 for a three-course children’s menu.
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or would like anything special.
Hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you
Chef Phil and his team
- Chefs roasted sweet potato, coconut and coriander soup
- King prawn & crayfish cocktail with avocado salad
- Deep fried breaded brie wedges Spiced home-made mango chutney
- Roast sirloin of beef, Yorkshire pudding, honey roasted vegetables, Duck fat roasted potatoes
- Roast loin of pork, crackling & honey roasted vegetables and duck fat roasted potatoes
- Pan fried cod fillet roasted new potato, spinach and garlic with lemon and caper butter
- Wild mushroom, spinach & tomato pot pie with buttered new potoates and vegetables
- Home-made Lemon tart with cream
- Bailey’s crème brulee with Double chocolate cookie
- New-forest blue cheese and biscuits
- New-forest ice creams