Dressing Warm This Winter
So, you’ve made a great decision on coming to The New Forest this Autumn/Winter. If you haven’t decided yet, we can help you.
There’s plenty to do in the Forest, especially at this time of year. From the week long food festival starting at the end of this month (30th October – 7th November) to the Winchester Christmas market, the German market in Southampton and the peacefulness here in Brockenhurst.
Perhaps this is your first time visiting the area? and you want to go out exploring, walking and cycling? Lunch in the local eateries and dining nearby in the evenings. Well, we have this covered. Here are our top tips on what to wear in the Forest this A/W.
Walking & Cycling
- Long sleeve tops/Turtle necks
- Full length trousers or jeans.
- Walking boots and/or trainers (you don’t want to ruin your fresh white pair however)
- Rain coat (the English weather is unpredictable)
- Plenty of socks.
- Hat and scarf (when the extreme cold arrives from November on-wards)
We hope this makes it a little easier for your visit to the New Forest, now all you have to do is pack! We provide the accommodation, coffees and cake, parking and all. Doesn’t that sound simple
See you soon!keyboard_arrow_left Back