Bring your dog, bring your family more…..
We are delighted to welcome dogs and children .
Dogs are welcome in our Morant Rooms. With wooden floors and a patio garden this is the perfect place for you to relax and unwind with your dog. There are only a few rules:
1. Dogs are £5.00 per night. We have found that we have to repaint this room a little more often and there is a touch more cleaning to be done in the room. Please tell us if you or your dog cause any damage so that we can put it right before the next guest. Small things we don’t charge for but we do charge for bigger things (we charge an extra £20 if we discover unreported damage after you have gone)
2. Please keep your dog with you and only leave it for short periods on the room ie to come in for breakfast. If your dog is unattended in the room please tell us so that we can listen out for barking and alert you if your dog is in distress or disturbing other guests.
Families of 3 can be accommodated in the Gillies Holt, Exbury, William 1st and Wilverely Rooms
Families of 4 or 5: Can be accommodated in :
1. Gillies Holt - double and two singles
2. Rhinefield (double) and Exbury (double or triple)
2. Burley (as double) and Wilverely (as double plus single beds)
3. James Hill (double), William 1 as triple (three single beds)
Families of 4 with a dog
Can be accommodated in the Morant (dog Friendly) and Tom Hayter (twin in Morant, king size double in Tom Hayter)